Control 2012 08-11 May 2012 in Stuttgart, Germany
We will be presenting our quality and production management solutions at the Control 2012 in Stuttgart – the leading international trade fair for quality assurance (08-11 May 2012). Grab a refreshing cocktail at our CAQ AG Factory Systems cocktail bar and join us: Hall 5, Stand 5512.
CAQ AG Factory Systems presents: CAQ.Net Release 10
CAQ.Net Release 10 incorporates so many groundbreaking innovations and improvements, that we can proudly say: it is probably our best release of all times. Our award-winning intuitive user guidance model has been further improved and now includes a fleet of brand new graphic assistants, analysis tools and research methods.
The CAQ Enhanced Mobility Concept ensures that regardless of whether you’re using a Tablet PC, Smartphone or Desktop System, and entering data via keyboard, mouse or touchscreen: CAQ.Net® will always display precisely the information you want, when you want it, where you want it, and how you want it.
Here’s a brief overview of some of the new functions in CAQ.Net® version 10:
- Root cause analysis with 5-Why method and Ishikawa diagrams
- Graphic inspection data acquisition
- Risk analysis with 3D signal lamp factors
- Potential analysis for personnel management purposes
- Gauge management in accordance with VDA 5 and MSA 1-6
- Audit management in accordance with VDA 6.3
- Enhanced MyCAQ.Net Apps
- Increased mobility via CAQ Enhanced Mobility Concept
- Etc. ... the list of innovations and improvements is long
During the course of the Control we will be holding regular presentations on the following topics at the CAQ AG exhibition stand:
- 10 am – Root cause analysis with 5-Why method and Ishikawa diagrams
- 1 pm – Graphic inspection data acquisition
- 3 pm – Success.Net, Job-Control.Net, MyCAQ.Net and Cloud-Computing
Find out how CAQ.Net® can assist you and your company in all matters relevant to quality management. We will gladly present the full spectrum of what’s new in CAQ.Net® Release 10 to you personally in an individual presentation.
Simply pop by or let us know in advance what day of the Control you would like to visit us at our exhibition stand. We look forward to seeing you in Stuttgart.