Innovations at Control 2009
At the Control 2009 convention, from May 5-8, 2009 in Stuttgart, we will present to you our solutions for quality and production management in Hall 5, booth 5512. We will also offer you a snack and fresh cocktail at our bar.
CAQ AG Factory Systems will introduce its 2nd generation CAQ.Net®, the next step in development of its CAQ software running on Microsoft.Net since early 2008.
CAQ AG Factory Systems paid special attention to uniformity of all Q-processes while retaining simple, intuitive user control. A special highlight is the new QDrive.Net, which offers a transparent, intuitive interface for all Q-processes while offering significantly increased functionality. All applications are internet/intranet-ready and can be integrated into Q-portals (e.g. MS SharePoint) and can be customized to satisfy customers’ demands. Therefore, elaborate custom software development for CAQ programs will no longer be needed. All custom adjustments, which can also be done by users themselves through menu options, will now be included and transferred entirely into forthcoming releases. Additional convention highlights pertaining to CAQ AG Factory Systems’ CAQ.Net®:
- New DIN ISO 21747:2007-03 integrated fully into base model: Fully automatic appraisal of proper distribution models as well as appropriate evaluations, analysis, and graphic depiction of all adequate parameters for process performance and evaluations of process abilities (statistics, control charts/SPC) with CAD software. All currently known distribution models will be analyzed and calculated fully automatically, without the user’s intervention or knowledge of complex statistical algorithms. The software is user-friendly and operates fully automatically in the background. There is no need for additional special statistical software.
- Certified pre-validation with suitability complying with GMP, FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Licensed support of QDX standard of VDA for data exchange with customers/suppliers in the automotive manufacturing and supplier industry.
- JobControl.Net – Overall procedure and escalation management
- Success.Net – Dynamic reports, evaluations, reference number planning and control
- QReports.Net – Universal knowledge, overall Q-evaluation tool, knowledge management, reference numbers
- Full support of SOA (service oriented architecture) for IT standardization for complete solutions
- CAD integration including seals through standard CAD exchange formats
- Free user workshops for CAQ AG Factory Systems customers
- Graphic APQP with APQP.Net: Perfect standardization of all QM-processes and tasks with graphic APQP and workflow procedure management – spanning all modules