FMEA.Net – Risk Management / FMEA
Plan, inspect, and optimize avoidance and discovery procedures in order to implement applicable improvements. Create your intricate construction, processing, and system FMEAs with CAQ-software. Revise and maintain existing FMEAs in order to evaluate possible risks with RPN (risk priority numbers).
||9 am - 4:30 pm
||440.00 € + VAT/GST
|GCC Price *:
||396.00 € + VAT/GST
|TSP Customer **:
The following is included:
Coffee and cold drinks during breaks
Workshop completion certificate
This workshop is organized and performed by our partner company GFQ Akademie GmbH
Um sich an dieser Veranstaltung anzumelden, müssen Sie sich einloggen.
In this workshop instructors show participants implementation of FMEA-technology in the software using examples.
The following topics are covered in the workshop:
- Using the FMEA.Net software
- FMEA types (VD 86, VDA 96, QS 9000, etc.)
- FMEA creation and maintenance compliant with ISO 9000 ff., QS 9000, VDA, etc.
- Discovery and avoidance procedures
- Administration (FMEA team and responsible parties)
- Creating an integrated knowledgebase with self-taught catalogs and libraries
- Construction, processing, product, and system FMEAs
- Risk management and evaluation (RPZ)
- Administration of changes and histories
- Escalation management for procedure and target date supervision
- Multi-language support in application and movable data
- Version management
- Procedure monitoring
- Evaluation of procedures according to effectiveness and efficiency
Participants will be able to use the software to create elaborate construction, processing, or system FMEAs, as well as edit and maintain existing FMEAs and evaluate risks (via RPZ).
Furthermore, participants will be able to plan avoidance and discovery procedures, as well as monitor these procedures and implement improvements.
Only for CAQ AG Factory Systems software customers/users.
Members of management, supervisors and administrators in:
- Research and development
- Planning and construction
- Service and customer assistance
- Purchasing and sales
- Job preparation
- Quality management
GFQ Corporate Card (GCC) holders receive a discount. Discount only applies if the GCC card is valid at the time of workshop and if valid GCC-ID number is used during online registration (www.GFQ.de).
When registering online, CAQ AG Factory Systems customers with an existing TSP (Top Service Pack) will get a credit of up to 25% of the annual TSP fee to offset fees for participation in user workshops.