Compact.Net – Quality Planning and Inspection
Become acquainted with how to execute quality planning and inspection planning methods with SPC and/or incoming goods up to statistical evaluations for various demands with the help of the CAQ software. Implement quality technology, such as advanced quality planning, quality and inspection planning, SPC, incoming goods inspections and final inspections and statistical evaluations completely within the parameters of the software.
||9 am - 4:30 pm
||780.00 € + VAT/GST
|GCC Price *:
||702.00 € + VAT/GST
|TSP Customer **:
|Thu. 04/04/2019 - Fri. 05/04/2019
|Thu. 27/06/2019 - Fri. 28/06/2019
|Thu. 12/09/2019 - Fri. 13/09/2019
|Thu. 07/11/2019 - Fri. 08/11/2019
|Thu. 05/12/2019 - Fri. 06/12/2019
The following is included:
Coffee and cold drinks during breaks
Workshop completion certificate
This workshop is organized and performed by our partner company GFQ Akademie GmbH
Um sich an dieser Veranstaltung anzumelden, müssen Sie sich einloggen.
In this workshop instructors show participants software implementation of quality and inspection planning methods via SPC and/or incoming goods, as well as statistical evaluations covering a range of demands. With the help of various quality control charts, behavior of processes are statistically monitored and controlled.
The following topics are covered in the workshop:
- Using the Compact.Net and EMP.Net software
- Quality planning and inspection as well as inspection planning
- Defining inspection strategies for customer and supplier-specific inspection plans
- Dynamic inspection extent (normal, reduced, enhanced, skip lot) DIN 2859, ISO 3951, skip lot, SPC, Ford, 100% inspections, fixed n-c-input
- Incoming goods inspections and supplier evaluations
- Procedure administration during processing violations
- Initial sample inspections
- Machine and processing capabilities
- Production monitoring, final inspections
- Inspection plan histories and version management
- Analysis of results with freely definable additional field definitions
- Customizable intervention limits, calculation times
- Calculations of ability indexes Pm/Pmk, Pp/Ppk, Cp/Cpk, intervention calculations
- Short and long term evaluations with evaluation planning
- Multi-language support in application and movable data
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to use the software to accomplish quality tasks such as advanced quality planning, quality and inspection planning, SPC, incoming goods and final inspections, as well as complete statistical evaluations.
Only for CAQ AG Factory Systems software customers/users.
Members of middle management and specialized technicians in:
- Research and development
- Quality management
- Job preparation and inspection planning
GFQ Corporate Card (GCC) holders receive a discount. Discount only applies if the GCC card is valid at the time of workshop and if valid GCC-ID number is used during online registration (www.GFQ.de).
When registering online, CAQ AG Factory Systems customers with an existing TSP (Top Service Pack) will get a credit of up to 25% of the annual TSP fee to offset fees for participation in user workshops.