PMM.Net – Gauge Management
Are you able to monitor demands on inspection equipment and data from manufacturers? For this you need to employ a software-based inspection equipment management with which you can evaluate capability analyses of MSA-processes according to AIAG and evaluate and document the results. Administer your inspection equipment and measuring systems independently in the future and execute necessary measuring system analyses autonomously.
||9 am - 4:30 pm
||460.00 € + VAT/GST
|GCC Price *:
||414.00 € + VAT/GST
|TSP Customer **:
The following is included:
Coffee and cold drinks during breaks
Workshop completion certificate
This workshop is organized and performed by our partner company GFQ Akademie GmbH
Um sich an dieser Veranstaltung anzumelden, müssen Sie sich einloggen.
In order to demonstrate that demands on inspection measuring devices have been met and to oversee manufacturer claims, a gauge management system must be employed. Capability tests of MSA procedures meeting AIAG standards are conducted by the software and results are evaluated and documented.
Topics Covered in Workshop:
- PMM.Net software implementation
- Gauge management complying with ISO 9000 ff., VDA, AIAG, etc. standards
- Examination of gauge capability to comply with VDA 5 / MSA / standards
- Showing inspection plans conforming to VDI 2618 standards
- Gauge administration and marking
- Gauge supervision
- Evaluation of gauge suppliers
- Instructions for calibration (inspection plans)
- Calibration and calibration instructions
- Dynamic deployment or location relevant inspection intervals
- Gauge history covering all measuring devices and characteristics
- Inspection reports on paper or in electronic format
- Data exchange with external calibration laboratories
- Multi-language support of user and movable data
- Complete inspection histories and gauge maintenance history with implementation and storage information
After completing the workshop, participants are able to administrate inspection and measuring systems and to conduct necessary measuring systems analyses. In this way, it can be proven that measuring systems are appropriate for implementation.
Only for CAQ AG Factory Systems software customers/users.
Managers and employees from:
- Development and construction
- Quality management
- Incoming goods
- Measuring laboratories
- Work and inspection planning
GFQ Corporate Card (GCC) holders receive a discount. Discount only applies if the GCC card is valid at the time of workshop and if valid GCC-ID number is used during online registration (www.GFQ.de).
When registering online, CAQ AG Factory Systems customers with an existing TSP (Top Service Pack) will get a credit of up to 25% of the annual TSP fee to offset fees for participation in user workshops.