Process.Net (APQP.Net) – Process Management
Plan your quality management with success. Examples from practical employments will give you insights into the multi-faceted possibilities of process planning, data preparation, display, evaluation, and reporting. This workshop allows you to implement the planning tool Process.Net successfully into your business and therefore to plan down to minute detail all business processes.
||9 am - 4:30 pm
||780.00 € + VAT/GST
|GCC Price *:
||702.00 € + VAT/GST
|TSP Customer **:
|Thu. 13/12/2018 - Fri. 14/12/2018
|Thu. 07/02/2019 - Fri. 08/02/2019
|Thu. 06/06/2019 - Fri. 07/06/2019
|Thu. 29/08/2019 - Fri. 30/08/2019
|Thu. 12/12/2019 - Fri. 13/12/2019
The following is included:
Coffee and cold drinks during breaks
Workshop completion certificate
This workshop is organized and performed by our partner company GFQ Akademie GmbH
Um sich an dieser Veranstaltung anzumelden, müssen Sie sich einloggen.
Intensive quality planning is an essential component of state-of-the-art QM. In this workshop participants will get acquainted with the various possibilities of planning, data preparation, display, evaluation, and reporting.
The following topics are covered in the workshop:
- Using the Process.Net software
- Models of quality pre-planning
- QM plans/product control plans
- Forms, examples, and documents
- Systematic project control
- Product and process planning – from prototype to project phase
- Networking of all quality assurance actions and projects
- Custom evaluations and reports
- Monitoring of project progress standard compliant, standardized checklists
- Standardized and structured project monitoring according to specified project steps
- Embedding of internal checklists and available documents
- Release procedures for product and production processes
- Integration into Risk.Net, EMP.Net, REM.Net, Compact.Net, PMM.Net, QAM.Net, etc.
- Multi-language support in application and movable data
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to use the planning tool APQP successfully in their business through Process.Net to comply with industry standards.
Only for CAQ AG Factory Systems software customers/users.
Software users in the automobile industry, CEOs, quality supervisors and technicians, who are in charge of assigning and implementing strategies for new parts sales.
Specialized technicians in:
- Project Management
- Incoming goods inspection
- Job preparation
- Tool manufacturing
- Quality management
- Initial sample production
- Supplier evaluation
GFQ Corporate Card (GCC) holders receive a discount. Discount only applies if the GCC card is valid at the time of workshop and if valid GCC-ID number is used during online registration (www.GFQ.de).
When registering online, CAQ AG Factory Systems customers with an existing TSP (Top Service Pack) will get a credit of up to 25% of the annual TSP fee to offset fees for participation in user workshops.