QBD.Net – Document Management
Monitor the status of document-specific due dates with your software and administer projects, folders, and documents with client-specific customization. Integrate existing documents into your system and offer these for expanded control and/or information to a pre-defined user circle.
||9 am - 4:30 pm
||460.00 € + VAT/GST
|GCC Price *:
||414.00 € + VAT/GST
|TSP Customer **:
The following is included:
Coffee and cold drinks during breaks
Workshop completion certificate
This workshop is organized and performed by our partner company GFQ Akademie GmbH
Um sich an dieser Veranstaltung anzumelden, müssen Sie sich einloggen.
This workshop covers functionality and implementation of electronic documentation using software in compliance with the latest industry standards. Instructors explain how easy it is to integrate documentation into an existing system and how documents, covering various tasks and directed toward specific user circles, are distributed.
The following topics are covered in the workshop:
- Using the QBD.Net software
- Workflow systems
- Electronic signatures
- Control over documentation compliant with ISO
- Administration of an unlimited number of projects and documents
- Administration of versions
- System-accompanying documentation
- Client-capable creation of projects
- Escalation management covering procedure and target date monitoring
- Document editing with standard software programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, Acrobat, OLE-objects)
- Multi-language support in application and movable data
- Person-specific editing, inspection, and distribution of documents
- Automatic reminders
- Print and mail records and documents
Participants will be able to create, administrate, and control client-capable projects, folders, and documents. Furthermore, participants will learn how to monitor set target and due dates anytime and freely access documentation status.
Only for CAQ AG Factory Systems software customers/users.
- Quality control managers
- Management assistants
- Department managers
- Employees working in development and construction
- Job preparation
GFQ Corporate Card (GCC) holders receive a discount. Discount only applies if the GCC card is valid at the time of workshop and if valid GCC-ID number is used during online registration (www.GFQ.de).
When registering online, CAQ AG Factory Systems customers with an existing TSP (Top Service Pack) will get a credit of up to 25% of the annual TSP fee to offset fees for participation in user workshops.