Qualify.Net – Training Management
Take advantage of Quality.Net, a training management system, to plan, organize, document, track, display, and evaluate employee training. Acquire the skills to operate and optimally implement this software module and simplify planning and evaluation of your internal training programs. Acquire training costs and document procedures for qualifications.
||9 am - 4:30 pm
||440.00 € + VAT/GST
|GCC Price *:
||396.00 € + VAT/GST
|TSP Customer **:
The following is included:
Coffee and cold drinks during breaks
Workshop completion certificate
This workshop is organized and performed by our partner company GFQ Akademie GmbH
Um sich an dieser Veranstaltung anzumelden, müssen Sie sich einloggen.
Workshop participants acquire knowledge and skills necessary for employing the module Quality.Net – Training Management System – correctly.
- The following topics will be covered:
- Implementation of the Qualify.Net software
- Planning, monitoring, documentation, and evaluation of training needs for organizational units, departments, and employees
- Planning of qualifications to satisfy job demands
- Calculating costs for employee training
- Target-date monitoring of qualifications
- Results evaluation
- Custom evaluation and reports
- Multi-lingual display of application and movable data
After successfully completing the workshop participants are able to plan, organize, document, monitor, illustrate, and evaluate employee training sessions.
Only for CAQ AG Factory Systems software customers/users.
- Company management
- Employees who plan, organize, and monitor training sessions for their company
- Business strategy and management
- Quality management
GFQ Corporate Card (GCC) holders receive a discount. Discount only applies if the GCC card is valid at the time of workshop and if valid GCC-ID number is used during online registration (www.GFQ.de).
When registering online, CAQ AG Factory Systems customers with an existing TSP (Top Service Pack) will get a credit of up to 25% of the annual TSP fee to offset fees for participation in user workshops.