Success.Net – Key Performance Indicator Management
Increase your success with key figures of your QM-system. Utilize the various possibilities of data preparation, display, evaluation, and reporting. Plan quality key figures with Success.Net. Acquire and expand these data manually or automatically and implement target group specific evaluations and reporting.
||9 am - 4:30 pm
||440.00 € + VAT/GST
|GCC Price *:
||396.00 € + VAT/GST
|TSP Customer **:
The following is included:
Coffee and cold drinks during breaks
Workshop completion certificate
This workshop is organized and performed by our partner company GFQ Akademie GmbH
Um sich an dieser Veranstaltung anzumelden, müssen Sie sich einloggen.
Participants in this workshop learn how to use the software module Success.Net: success with key performance indicators in a QM system. Diverse options in data processing, display, evaluation, and reporting are covered and illustrated in practice-oriented examples.
The following topics are covered in the workshop:
- Using the Success.Net software
- Acquiring quality performance indicators with Success.Net
- Standard-compliant, satisfying all requirements as well as control of processing steps according to ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, VDA 6
- Continuous quality control with analysis
- Networking of all quality assurance related actions and tasks
- Strategic quality control with BSC Balanced Scorecard
- Improvement process and success monitoring with performance indicators
- Visualization and reports focused on necessary actions and target groups
- Determination of agreement of objectives
- Procedure management with target-date monitoring
- Individualized task and activity lists for all parties involved, including documentation of job progress and measurement of success
- Individualized evaluations and reports
- Multi-language support in application and movable data
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to use Success.Net to plan quality performance indicators and acquire these automatically and/or manually as supplemental information. Users will also learn to evaluate these performance indicators and visualize and report them according to target groups.
Only for CAQ AG Factory Systems software customers/users.
- Employees using performance indicators systems in process-oriented QM systems and/or understand and interpret evaluations and prognoses of such indicators to implement corresponding procedures
- Business strategists and leaders
- Quality management
GFQ Corporate Card (GCC) holders receive a discount. Discount only applies if the GCC card is valid at the time of workshop and if valid GCC-ID number is used during online registration (www.GFQ.de).
When registering online, CAQ AG Factory Systems customers with an existing TSP (Top Service Pack) will get a credit of up to 25% of the annual TSP fee to offset fees for participation in user workshops.