Medical Devices Meeting (MDM) Twente East-Netherlands 18 & 19 September
CAQ AG will be presenting its sophisticated quality management solutions at the Medical Devices Meeting (MDM) in Twente, the Netherlands on the 18th and 19th of September.
The Medical Devices Meeting (MDM) Twente East-Netherlands is a specialty forum with an exclusive focus on the medical devices supply chain. MDM Twente East-Netherlands brings together supply chain teams, contract manufacturers as well as engineering, fabrication, and service providers.
Visit us at the MDM in Twente and find out how our software solutions can assist you in virtually all quality-related aspects of the medical technology sector.
Here are a couple of highlights:
- Supplier management in the medical technology sector with SRM.Net
- Standard-compliant CAPA workflow with sophisticated user guidance system
- Risk management in accordance with ISO 14971 including before/after risk matrix
- Fully scalable change control system with dynamic template management functions
- ISO 13485 compliant training management which links directly to your HR-system
- Comprehensive document management in accordance with the requirements of the FDA
- and much more