CAD Inspection Planning Software
Transfer all inspection characteristics from CAD drawings to your CAQ-software with the graphic inspection planning module CAD-Link.Net. The transfer of all relevant characteristics data, including specifications (measurements, form and location tolerances, symbols, and comments), and all other available values is done with a simple push of a button. New versions of drawings can be compared with the existing ones in the process in order to identify and import differences.
Storage of Data in the Database
The stamped drawings are stored in the database directly at the article master. This means that all files are directly available, and you can view the exact history of each drawing at any time. Thus, the drawings become an integral part of the CAQ-system, that can be referenced at any time. They thereby form the starting point for drawing-based quality management.
Networked Use of Data
All drawings that are stored together with an article as well as the characteristics that were created for the article are available for further actions within CAQ.Net®. They can, for example, be used during the creation of risk analyses, inspection plans, initial sample inspection reports, or the control plan. This intelligent and networked use of data across all modules is further proof of CAQ.Net®‘s comprehensive and user-friendly data management concept.
Automatic, Flawless, and Cost Effective
CAD-Link.Net enables you to automatically adopt general tolerances and fitting measurements directly from pre-existing tables when stamping your CAD-drawings, thus ensuring referential integrity and systematically eliminating the likelihood of errors. This method of data entry and stamping of drawings for initial samples and inspection plans also facilitates substantial time and cost savings.
Minimum Effort within Reediting Processes
If there is a new version of a drawing, CAD-Link.Net will adopt the applicable values of the last drawing version and apply them to the new drawing. The unchanged characteristics will be added automatically. All you need to do is edit the characteristics that have actually changed. Hence, the tedious effort of entering unchanged characteristics is no longer required.
- Zoom functions
- Support of model and layout areas
- Printing and plotting without loss of quality
- Filter for dimensioning, blocks, and texts
- Attributive / variable
- Recognition of par values, tolerances, fits, etc.
- Allowance for general tolerances
- Manual stamping, choice of areas
- VDA stamps, circular symbols
- Unambiguous numbering, stamping per view
- Clockwise numbering
- Multiple stamping of characteristics
- Moving stamps
- Stamping texts
- Editing, deleting
- Define zoom areas new
- Insert stamps
- Issue with or without stamps
- Various graphics formats
- Black-and-white issue
- User-defined size and resolution
- Issue of the complete drawing
- Q-DAS : ASCII transfer format (*.DFD)
- Excel: CSV format (*.CSV)
- Reduction of effort for creating Initial Sample Test Reports and inspection plans
- No problems with different types of media in the chain of processing
You might also be interested in the following: