PMM.Net – Gauge Management (en)
This workshop introduces you to the functionality of the gauge management software PMM.Net and how you can use it to manage gauges and measuring systems. You will learn how to calibrate your gauges and how to perform necessary measurement system analyses and evaluate and document relevant results.
The following topics will be addressed in this workshop:
- General use of the PMM.Net software
- Gauge management and gauge monitoring
- Mapping of inspection plans according to VDI 2618
- Calibration and calibration instruction (inspection plans)
- Inspection histories and gauge life cycles including usage and storage location
- Data exchange from and to external calibration laboratories
- Multi-language capability within PMM.Net
- Standard-compliant use of the software for MSA
All users of the respective CAQ.Net® quality assurance modules.
Only for CAQ AG Factory Systems software customers/users.
Proof of Qualification
After participation you will receive a certificate that contains a detailed list of the contents conveyed in this workshop.
Notice / Registration
This workshop is organized and performed by our partner company GFQ Akademie GmbH
When registering online, CAQ AG customers with existing TSP (Top Service Pack) will generally receive a credit of up to 25% of their annual TSP sum to offset fees for participation in this user workshop.