PMS.Net – Maintenance Management (en)
In this workshop you will learn how to use the maintenance management software PMS.Net to efficiently plan the resources of your machines and operating equipment and minimize downtimes by means of preventive maintenance and the targeted management and control of machine and personnel options. After attending this workshop, you will be able to use PMS.Net specifically to plan and implement inventory and parts list management for your machines and their spare parts, as well as to keep track of deadlines for maintenance tasks and repairs and to react to bottlenecks at an early stage.
The following topics will be addressed in this workshop:
- General use of the PMS.Net software
- Creation of maintenance plans for machines and tools
- Minimum stock monitoring of spare/wear parts
- Execution of wear inspections to optimize maintenance intervals
- Use of the parts list management
- Use of warehouse management and logistics control for spare parts
- Evaluation of maintenance jobs in PMS.Net
- Generation of unscheduled maintenance requests
- Creation and reporting of repair tasks
- Multi-language capability within PMS.Net
All users of the respective CAQ.Net® quality assurance modules.
Only for CAQ AG Factory Systems software customers/users.
Proof of Qualification
After participation you will receive a certificate that contains a detailed list of the contents conveyed in this workshop.
Notice / Registration
This workshop is organized and performed by our partner company GFQ Akademie GmbH
When registering online, CAQ AG customers with existing TSP (Top Service Pack) will generally receive a credit of up to 25% of their annual TSP sum to offset fees for participation in this user workshop.