QBD.Net – Document Management (en)
This workshop will show you how to create, manage, and control documents with the Document Management Software QBD.Net. In addition to the use of folder structures and the tenant-capable application of the module, the integration of existing documents into the system will also be addressed. After attending the workshop, you will furthermore know how to monitor set deadlines and due dates as well as the status of individual documents.
The following topics will be addressed in this workshop:
- General use of the QBD.Net software
- Creation and control of documents
- Person-specific editing, reviewing, and distributing of documents
- Editing of standard document types (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, OLE objects)
- Use of the software in compliance with pertinent standards and application of electronic signature
- Versioning of documents
- Creation of multi-tenant capable document structures
- Multi-language capability within QBD.Net
- Task management and deadline tracking
All users of the respective CAQ.Net® quality assurance modules.
Only for CAQ AG Factory Systems software customers/users.
Proof of Qualification
After participation you will receive a certificate that contains a detailed list of the contents conveyed in this workshop.
Notice / Registration
This workshop is organized and performed by our partner company GFQ Akademie GmbH
When registering online, CAQ AG customers with existing TSP (Top Service Pack) will generally receive a credit of up to 25% of their annual TSP sum to offset fees for participation in this user workshop.