Risk.Net – Risk Management / FMEA (en)
This workshop shows you how to use the Risk.Net Risk Management Software for holistic risk management in your company. You will learn how to identify, analyze, and evaluate risks as well as how to plan, check, and optimize suitable avoidance and detection measures. The application of the software for risk management methods such as FMEA or ISO 14971 as well as for hazard analysis methods such as HACCP will be addressed.
The following topics will be addressed in this workshop:
- General use of the Risk.Net software
- Creation and maintenance of FMEAs according to VDA/AIAG 2019
- Management of avoidance and detection measures
- Development of the integrated knowledge database with self-learning catalogues/libraries
- Risk management and risk assessment according to task priority (or RPN)
- Risk analysis according to DIN EN ISO 14971 with before/after matrix
- Use of Ishikawa Diagram and 5-Why Method
- Change and history management
- Action tracking and escalation management for action/deadline tracking
- Multi-language capabilities within Risk.Net
- Assessment of actions with regard to effectiveness and efficiency
All users of the respective CAQ.Net® quality assurance modules.
Only for CAQ AG Factory Systems software customers/users.
Proof of Qualification
After participation you will receive a certificate that contains a detailed list of the contents conveyed in this workshop.
Notice / Registration
This workshop is organized and performed by our partner company GFQ Akademie GmbH
When registering online, CAQ AG customers with existing TSP (Top Service Pack) will generally receive a credit of up to 25% of their annual TSP sum to offset fees for participation in this user workshop.