SRM.Net – Supplier Management (en)
In this workshop you will learn how the SRM.Net software supports you throughout the creation of supplier evaluations by using cross-modular information from within your entire CAQ system. You will learn how to use freely definable hard and soft facts as well as KPIs for your supplier management and how to track the development and performance of your suppliers via history functions. After attending this workshop, you will be able to prepare and analyze supplier evaluations via SRM.Net and apply related information throughout all your supplier management processes.
The following topics will be addressed in this workshop:
- General use of the SRM.Net software
- Creation of freely definable hard and soft facts
- Definition of key figures (KPIs) such as PPM, number of complaints, quantity/schedule adherence, etc.
- Use of cross-modular information from within the entire CAQ system
- Integration of data from ERP or CRM systems
- Use of freely definable evaluation methods
- Multi-language capability within SRM.Net
All users of the respective CAQ.Net® quality assurance modules.
Only for CAQ AG Factory Systems software customers/users.
Proof of Qualification
After participation you will receive a certificate that contains a detailed list of the contents conveyed in this workshop.
Notice / Registration
This workshop is organized and performed by our partner company GFQ Akademie GmbH
When registering online, CAQ AG customers with existing TSP (Top Service Pack) will generally receive a credit of up to 25% of their annual TSP sum to offset fees for participation in this user workshop.