PMS.Net – Preventative Maintenance
Present necessary information quickly and transparently. Keep an overview of target dates, react promptly to bottlenecks, plan and realize administration of storage and bill of materials for your machines and their spare parts. Plan resources of your machines and equipment efficiently and create, with preventative maintenance, a systematic administration and control possibilities of mechanized and human resources to minimize down-time.
||9 am - 4:30 pm
||460.00 € + VAT/GST
|GCC Price *:
||414.00 € + VAT/GST
|TSP Customer **:
The following is included:
Coffee and cold drinks during breaks
Workshop completion certificate
This workshop is organized and performed by our partner company GFQ Akademie GmbH
Um sich an dieser Veranstaltung anzumelden, müssen Sie sich einloggen.
In order to plan resource allocation of machines and equipment it is necessary to have quick and systematic access to all information pertaining to various areas. Preventative maintenance manages areas, such as storage administration and personnel resources.
The following topics are covered in the workshop:
- Using the PMS.Net software
- Maintenance plans for machines and equipment/tools
- Minimum inventory control of replacement and used parts
- Added wear and tear inspection to optimize maintenance intervals
- Parts administration
- Storage administration and logistics control for replacement parts
- Evaluation of maintenance jobs
- Generating maintenance demands that exceed planned maintenance
- Multi-language support in application and movable data
- Display of maintenance duration and costs per machine groups and maintenance departments
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to plan and implement a system for storage and parts administration, retain an overview of target dates, and to react to bottlenecks early.
Only for CAQ AG Factory Systems software customers/users.
Members of management, supervisors, and specialized technicians in:
- Job preparation
- Quality management
- Service and maintenance
GFQ Corporate Card (GCC) holders receive a discount. Discount only applies if the GCC card is valid at the time of workshop and if valid GCC-ID number is used during online registration (www.GFQ.de).
When registering online, CAQ AG Factory Systems customers with an existing TSP (Top Service Pack) will get a credit of up to 25% of the annual TSP fee to offset fees for participation in user workshops.