Audit Management Software
Audit management, audit planning, and audit execution in one tool including audit evaluation, online / offline acquisition, and analysis. Its highly flexible structure makes QAM.Net the ideal software for conducting efficient and effective audit management. Based on freely definable questionnaires, the software allows you to model any process, product specification, or system detail of your company or area of responsibility.
Advantages of the Audit Management Software
- Creation of detailed, process-related requirements planning
- Assistant-based planning of audits
- Audit matrix for target / actual comparison
- Random questions, random auditors
- Comprehensive functions for conducting Layered Process Audits (LPA)
- Use predefined questionnaires based on current industry standards or individually design your own type of questionnaire
- Mobile offline audit processing via smartphone or tablet
- Use process, product, or method-oriented constructions in order to perform system, process, or product audits
- Supplier audits and supplier self-disclosures via web-portal
- Recognized tool in auditing and certification
- Internal / external auditing, certification, and checklists
- Freely definable evaluation schemes and point-systems as well as fully integrated graphic evaluation and reporting tools including export function
- Fully automatized and follow-up and repeat audits based on real-time values and freely scalable escalation management
Functions of the Audit Management Software
By questioning, observing and listening, the auditor checks how the company is developing and whether guidelines are being adhered to. Whether ISO 9001, ISO 13485, IATF 16949, IFS, EMAS, occupational safety, or environmental management: audits are indispensable for maintaining standards. However, they are more than just a necessary evil, because if they are professionally managed and analyzed, they offer a multitude of possibilities for process optimization in the company.
Thanks to the close collaboration with auditors, certifiers, standardization committees, and our highly experienced users throughout the development of the Audit Management Software QAM.Net, we were able to create a solution that is amongst the industry’s reference tools for auditing, certifying, and company consultation. Our aim during the development of the software was to achieve the highest degrees of flexibility and performance as well as integrate a variety of industry-specific standards. Hence, questionnaires for standards and regulations deriving from ISO, VDA, EMAS, OHSAS, IATF or SCC are fully integrated and thus facilitate standard-compliant working. In short, the audit management system QAM.Net allows you to use a system that was crafted with industry-specific quality requirements in mind and consistently facilitates standard-compliant audit planning and execution.
The Audit Management Software QAM.Net provides you with a whole host of cross-modular functions. These allow you to, for instance, prompt a CAPA including 5-Why or Ishikawa or other corrective measure from right inside the Audit Management Software module. The link to our proactive CMMS Software PMS.Net lets you prompt repair jobs or create maintenance plans directly in the audit management module. Even while your audit is being conducted, you can note down nonconformities or non-compliances, inform persons responsible, and start necessary containment actions. Whether actions, potentials for improvement, nonconformities, jobs, or any other audit-related matter: the software allows you to always have a clear overview of the processing status, due-date, effectiveness, and completion-degree of the measures you created.
Standards-Compliance of the Audit Management Software
- DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- DIN EN ISO 19011:2018
- VDA 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4
- IATF 16949:2016
- DIN EN ISO 13485:2016
- DIN EN 9100:2018
- DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018
- DIN EN ISO/IEC 17021
- FDA 21 CFR Part 820.22
- More Regulations »