BPM Software for Process Management
Process management, process visualization, and workflow management in one software including turtle diagrams and flowcharts. Process.Net is a software that allows you to define, plan, document, and publish all processes within your company in a standard-compliant manner. Whether the mapping of company processes, instructions, responsibilities, or organization charts: with the BPM Software Process.Net you have a powerful solution for process visualization and workflow management at your disposal, with which you can create a clear, understandable, and logically structured documentation for your company.
Advantages of the BPM Software
- Create, control, and approve standard-compliant processes and define associated responsibilities, contributors, and participants
- Visualize and publish process landscapes in your company intranet and automatically create turtle diagrams for individual processes based on their metadata
- Link individual processes via interactive process maps as well as attach and manage all relevant stakeholders
- Define objectives and track them using KPIs or establish and analyze process risks and opportunities
- Allocate all applicable documents to processes and process steps and monitor process-related tasks via the integrated action and escalation management functions
Functions of the BPM Software
Whether ISO 9001, ISO 13485, or IATF 16949 certification: all these standards require that responsibilities and workflows are recorded in writing in shape of expressive process descriptions. How well these process descriptions are thought through and designed can, amongst other aspects, be the factor that decides whether certification is successful or not. This is not surprising, as whether organizing company structures, depicting responsibilities, or communicating interdepartmental SOPs – processes are the centrepiece of corporate leadership and the key to successful company management and product development.
The BPM Software Process.Net provides employees with 24/7 access to relevant company knowledge which they can internalize via self-study and check their level of knowledge via a web-based interface. All of this serves as basis for creating a dynamic and continuous improvement process which benefits everyone from the individual employee to the overall company. With its wide range of functions, Process.Net is yet another example of how CAQ.Net® software modules support you in the successful certification and creation of a well thought-out, integrated, and truly lived management system.
The software not only supports users during the visualization of processes via e.g., the Turtle Diagram, but also facilitates the creation and management of processes via flowcharts or, for example, standard-compliant forms. The Turtle, for instance, is a method for process analysis and planning commonly used in quality management. Process steps or entire processes are visualized in shape of a turtle, as viewed from above. Elements such as input / output, required resources or responsibilities are allocated to the head, tail, and limbs of the turtle.
Each CAQ.Net Module Puts the Following at Your Disposal
- Management of systemwide actions and tasks
- Definition of attributes for all relevant entities
- Configuration of role concepts and access rights
- Use of multilingual application & transaction data, incl. translation tool
- Application in multi-tenant mode for cross-location and cross-database scenarios
- Modification of module-specific content and interfaces
- Creation and modification of reports and e-mail templates
- Analysis and evaluation of systemwide data across all CAQ.Net applications
- Data validation via Audit Trail
- Automated data exchange with existing IT-systems and infrastructures
Standards-Compliance of the BPM Software
- DIN EN ISO 9001 (e.g. Chapter 4.4)
- IATF 16949
- DIN EN ISO 13485
- DIN EN 9100
- DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
- DIN EN ISO 9004
- FDA 21 CFR Part 820
- More Regulations »