REM.Net – Complaint Management / CAPA
Use rejections as an opportunity for improvement. Administer your modification management (CIP), your CAPA-processes and warranties, as well as potential errors with cost-specific emphases and expediency. Process specific data and analyze causes in order to put into action useful improvements for products and processes. Utilize various evaluations for differentiated considerations of rejections, errors, procedures, and costs.
||9 am - 4:30 pm
||460.00 € + VAT/GST
|GCC Price *:
||414.00 € + VAT/GST
|TSP Customer **:
The following is included:
Coffee and cold drinks during breaks
Workshop completion certificate
This workshop is organized and performed by our partner company GFQ Akademie GmbH
Um sich an dieser Veranstaltung anzumelden, müssen Sie sich einloggen.
Instructors in this workshop show users how to create and maintain rejections, errors, procedures, and costs. Furthermore, participants will become acquainted with various evaluation possibilities.
The following topics are covered in the workshop:
- Using the REM.Net software
- Rejection and service management compliant with ISO 9000ff., QS 9000, VDA, and HACCP
- Flexible workflow management
- Acquisition, administration, and evaluation of internal and external rejections and their costs
- Acquisition of error place, type, and cost
- Corrective and preventative procedures
- Efficient administration of errors and procedures
- Short and long-term evaluations
- Immediate responses and shut down procedures
- 8D reports
- Online rejection assistant
- Status monitoring of procedures
- Escalation management for status, procedures, and target date monitoring with projected and actual dates and responsibilities
- Integrated evaluation planning with fully graphical statistics and analysis functions
- Multi-language support in application and movable data
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to administrate and evaluate cost-specific rejections according to type and status, as well as prepare and analyze results (data) and implement these in an appropriate form most beneficial for improving processing, products, or procedures.
Only for CAQ AG Factory Systems software customers/users.
Members of management and specialized technicians in:
- Purchasing and sales
- Development and construction
- Quality management
- Incoming goods
- Job preparation
GFQ Corporate Card (GCC) holders receive a discount. Discount only applies if the GCC card is valid at the time of workshop and if valid GCC-ID number is used during online registration (www.GFQ.de).
When registering online, CAQ AG Factory Systems customers with an existing TSP (Top Service Pack) will get a credit of up to 25% of the annual TSP fee to offset fees for participation in user workshops.