SRM.Net – Supplier Management
This workshop teaches you how to use our software in order to create expressive supplier rankings by utilizing cross-modular information from within the entire CAQ-system. Learn how to freely define hard/soft facts and key indicator values with the most up-to-date data and use the history functions in order to retrace the performance levels of your suppliers.
||9 am - 4:30 pm
||460.00 € + VAT/GST
|GCC Price *:
||414.00 € + VAT/GST
|TSP Customer **:
The following is included:
Coffee and cold drinks during breaks
Workshop completion certificate
This workshop is organized and performed by our partner company GFQ Akademie GmbH
Um sich an dieser Veranstaltung anzumelden, müssen Sie sich einloggen.
The workshop conveys key knowledge that is required for creating clearly structured supplier-rankings via our supplier management module SRM.Net. The workshop furthermore addresses the system-wide methods of evaluation and the effective application of the sophisticated supplier management functions.
The following topics are covered in the workshop:
- Implementation and usage of the software SRM.Net
- Free definition of hard/soft facts
- Creation of flexible indicator values such as PPM, number of complaints, reliability regarding shipped quantities / due dates etc.
- Application of cross-modular information from within the entire CAQ-system
- Inclusion of data from ERP or CRM systems
- Creation and application of freely definable evaluation methods
- Connection to the online-portal MyCAQ.Net
Upon completion of the workshop, the participants will be able to – amongst other aspects – design, manage, and analyse supplier evaluations in order to create expressive supplier rankings and trace the performance levels of suppliers.
Only for CAQ AG Factory Systems software customers/users.
Members of management, supervisors, and specialized technicians in:
- Purchasing/sales department
- Quality management
- Incoming goods management
- Job preparation
GFQ Corporate Card (GCC) holders receive a discount. Discount only applies if the GCC card is valid at the time of workshop and if valid GCC-ID number is used during online registration (www.GFQ.de).
When registering online, CAQ AG Factory Systems customers with an existing TSP (Top Service Pack) will get a credit of up to 25% of the annual TSP fee to offset fees for participation in user workshops.