Process.Net – Process Management (en)
By means of practical examples, this workshop will introduce you to the various options for planning, preparing, presenting, evaluating, and reporting processes using the Process Management Software Process.Net. The workshop will thus enable you to successfully implement the Process.Net planning tool in your company in a standard-compliant manner and be able to plan and visualize company processes precisely as required.
The following topics will be addressed in this workshop:
- General use of the Process.Net software
- Visualization of business processes
- Creation of multi-tenant capable processes
- Application of flow charts, flow diagrams, and Turtle Diagrams
- Definition of the responsibility matrix of a process
- Approval procedures for processes
- Multi-language capability within Process.Net
- Interaction of Process.Net with the modules QBD.Net and WebCAQ.Net
- Workflow management for networking quality assurance actions and activities
- Creation of workflows via Process.Net by integrating Risk.Net, EMP.Net, REM.Net, Compact.Net, PMM.Net, QAM.Net, ...
All users of the respective CAQ.Net® quality assurance modules.
Only for CAQ AG Factory Systems software customers/users.
Proof of Qualification
After participation you will receive a certificate that contains a detailed list of the contents conveyed in this workshop.
Notice / Registration
This workshop is organized and performed by our partner company GFQ Akademie GmbH
When registering online, CAQ AG customers with existing TSP (Top Service Pack) will generally receive a credit of up to 25% of their annual TSP sum to offset fees for participation in this user workshop.