Compact.Net – Expert (en)
Whether quality and inspection planning for incoming goods, SPC, or statistical evaluations for the most diverse requirements: perfect the effective implementation of the numerous quality assurance methods of the QA software Compact.Net with this workshop. Learn about the various interfaces between Compact.Net and other CAQ.Net® software modules and how to make optimal use of Compact.Nets system-wide potential in conjunction with other modules and how to make the correct adjustments in System.Net. The workshop will also highlight aspects of the everyday application of Compact.Net and demonstrate solutions using practical examples. This will enable you to use the potential of Compact.Net even more effectively and to further optimize the use of the system in your company.
The following topics will be addressed in this workshop:
- In-depth application of Compact.Net
- Analysis of results with additional freely configurable field definitions
- Batch-related certificate generation
- Traceability of results, e.g. from final inspection to goods receipt
- Implementation of effective adjustments and settings in the software
- Explanation of cross-system synergies between different CAQ.Net® modules (e.g. REM.Net)
- Presentation of possible modular expansions
- Solutions to user-specific and application-dependent questions
- Practical exchange of know-how
All users of the respective CAQ.Net® quality assurance modules.
Only for CAQ AG Factory Systems software customers/users.
Proof of Qualification
After participation you will receive a certificate that contains a detailed list of the contents conveyed in this workshop.
Notice / Registration
This workshop is organized and performed by our partner company GFQ Akademie GmbH
When registering online, CAQ AG customers with existing TSP (Top Service Pack) will generally receive a credit of up to 25% of their annual TSP sum to offset fees for participation in this user workshop.